Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fit Tip of the Day: Healthy Mac & Cheese Recipes

Photo source: shape.com
It's the beginning of a new year, which often means the beginning of new, healthier diets for most folks.  In the spirit of healthy food options, I thought I'd share this article for 12 Lightened-Up Mac and Cheese Recipes I found on Shape's website.

In it, you'll find recipes for a Gluten Free No-Mac & Cheese, Quinoa Spinach Mac & Cheese, and, you guessed it, a Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese.  Unfortunately, that last one still makes me feel queasy.  Let's just assume I won't be trying to make that one myself again.  There are several restaurants that make it much better than I do...

In other news, I promise I'll be posting about my NYE Mac and Cheese treat soon!  It's definitely going to be a new addition to my top ten!

Anyway, enjoy!  Happy cooking!  Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment